By Terry Cosmetics

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
I've been looking everywhere online for this refillable lipgloss case by By Terry and can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions on where I might find it? By the way, I'm in the U.S.

img5201.jpg

I called, and Barney's doesn't have them anymore and Henri Bendel doesn't carry By Terry.:sad: If anyone in France has seen these, would you consider picking one up for me and I'll send you the payment?

I called, and Barney's doesn't have them anymore and Henri Bendel doesn't carry By Terry.:sad: If anyone in France has seen these, would you consider picking one up for me and I'll send you the payment?

I haven't read this entire thread but just saw this and wanted to let you know that Barney's does carry By Terry. Call Alex at 212-833-2725. I just received some samples from her a couple days ago. I was there in August and bought quite a bit of the By Terry line. I really love it!!

EDIT: Oh, I just saw that it is a particular By Terry item you're looking for. But go ahead and give Alex a call. She is so helpful and maybe she can get it for you or let you know if it is still made, etc.