By Terry cosmetics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, I have used and enjoyed products from this range,but wondered if anyone has worn the "Eclat Opulent" foundation. This is a pricy product and any info. from those who have tried would be much appreciated. :biggrin:

2. I've heard alot about the cosmetics range from beauty guru's on YouTube and they say none of the foundations are worth the money they cost.

3. I tried a sample and the colour was wrong for me, but it was a nice foundation. It's meant for mature skin as well which I don't have, but all of her foundations are excellent. I wear Lumiere Veloutee, Light Expert & the tinted moisturiser.

4. Thanks Trolly-Dolly and miumew ...I have been using Light Expert which I like ..I do have a more mature skin !!! and therefore the Eclat Opulent sounds suitable for me,but the colour looks SO pink,can it really adapt to individual skin tones? !! I would describe my colouring as warm/neutral. Thanks for your info. :wondering:smile1:

5. hi!

Please visit our MAKE UP forum for make up topics :yes:

:ty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.