By Terry cosmetics

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, I have used and enjoyed products from this range,but wondered if anyone has worn the "Eclat Opulent" foundation. This is a pricy product and any info. from those who have tried would be much appreciated. :biggrin:

2. I've heard alot about the cosmetics range from beauty guru's on YouTube and they say none of the foundations are worth the money they cost.

3. I tried a sample and the colour was wrong for me, but it was a nice foundation. It's meant for mature skin as well which I don't have, but all of her foundations are excellent. I wear Lumiere Veloutee, Light Expert & the tinted moisturiser.

4. Thanks Trolly-Dolly and miumew ...I have been using Light Expert which I like ..I do have a more mature skin !!! and therefore the Eclat Opulent sounds suitable for me,but the colour looks SO pink,can it really adapt to individual skin tones? !! I would describe my colouring as warm/neutral. Thanks for your info. :wondering:smile1:

5. hi!

Please visit our MAKE UP forum for make up topics :yes:

:ty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.