By any other name?

deliakate

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
I have discovered the factory in Turkey where genuine Mulberrys are made- they also make Prada, Givency and others. They have a website (the Turkish one is best as much cheaper than the uk one and better choice) with lots of lovely bags, and I'm quite tempted. Obviously, they don't have the mulberry logo, but they are not direct copies that look strange without it. Maybe there is one that resembles Lily....
It's called Desa. Lovely quality bags, the ones I've added are are in calf leather, glossy printed leather, and the first few under £100. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400789735.392530.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400789674.134153.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400789687.791219.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400789698.492171.jpg

Do you like them? Are they too plain without the Mulberry logo? I am very tempted by the quality for the price. If it's good enough for mulberry...... Be interesting to hear thoughts ?

Desa.com.tr
If you look it up through Google, you can click on the blue 'Translate this page' thing and easier to find all bags. Although it will put the prices into £ when the numbers are actually Turkish Lira,

There's some nice stuff on there. I'd be nervous about buying from the Turkish site though. The translation is hilarious. I'd probably end up buying something totally wrong.