by any chance does someone have a comparison of the MBMJ hillier sizes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the small hillier hobo and was wondering how much bigger was the larger size. I am 5 feet and love big bags. But, is it that much bigger? Are there any threads with modeling pics perhaps of the larger hillier? thanks:biggrin:

2. There are tons of threads devoted to the Hillier! Have you tried doing a search?

3. hi blackonmaroon. Yes, I did try. But I don't see any comparison ones or to many modeling ones. I could be wrong and missed something. :cry: I will continue searching. It can't be that much bigger. I found a pic of kate beckinsale and I think she is carrying the big one. I would love the same one she has

Attached Files:

4. i am super curious about this...cos as far as i know...there's only one size...been to a couple of counters and when i asked for a smaller size, am told it comes only in one size...and that one size is too huge for me...so would love this in a smaller size...

does anyone know what is it called in the smaller size? or how to differentiate them?

thanks

5. Hey Shop, I did a google search for "marc by marc jacobs hillier" this is what I got-
    Dr. Q Hillier: 10” wide across bottom, 14” wide across center, 12.5” wide across top x 2.5” deep x 14” high.
    Classic Hillier: 15"W X 16"H X 4½"D
    Medium: 13" x 14"x 24.5". 8" handle drop
    Huge Hillier:17" wide across bottom, 15" wide across top x 7" deep x 17" high

*no idea if that helps but I suggest doing a google search- you will probably stumble across a fair amount of photos :smile:

6. I'm 5'3 and medium framed (curvy or chubby depending on who's judging...haha) and here is the huge hillier hobo on me:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. ooooooooooh great thread!! i've been wondering too. :nuts:

here's what i've found so far as i've been on a search too:
    courtesy of rachieface, i think she's petite (5') and this is the smaller version
    [​IMG]

miley with her huge hiller (i think it's the huge)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

random girls with one, unsure of the sizes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is from gals blogspot, it measures 14" or so...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. a few more:
    [​IMG]

^marcia cross

9. thanks PG. Mine is the smaller of the saddle. Ooooo the huge looks perfect on you. I am aiming for the huge them. Sophiac, yes there are 2 sizes.I have the smaller one. I think the smaller one is about 100 dollars less. I hope that helps. Thanks so much ladies for the help as well. I just love this bag.

10. jun, absolutely gorgeous. Thank you. I have decided my next one will be the huge. Breathtaking

11. what color are you planning on getting??

12. I want to get the black. Now, that I see how gorgeous the huge ones look. I am obsessed. That pic of leighton meister is gorgeous.

13. LOL! i think it's just stunning in the black. im personally digging the electric violet :rolleyes: