BVs at shoebuy.com

Minda

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
I bought my cervo borsa cocker from shoebuy earlier this year and it was authentic. Came in great condition (bag cover and tags all included).

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
the original prices on some of the bags seem a little high IMO
but the discounts put them below retail price - so it's a saving, but not the percentage they are showing

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Frankfurt
^That's exactly what I was thinking. They state the original price at roughly 200 USD above real retail!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Hmmm, I really dislike when sellers overstate the retail price. Several online places do it.

Sometimes on eBay, a really older vintage BV will be listed, and the seller claims retail was $1000+. Umm, not likely back in 1985.

It's good to know they're authentic at this site, though. I had never heard of it before.

Jan 14, 2007
I just received my large black veneta that I ordered from Shoebuy. It's perfect; came with all the cards and a dustbag. The interesting thing it was shipped from...JOMASHOP!

I didn't know Shoebuy got their supply from them. But regardless I love it!

Jan 14, 2007
Just another update on Shoebuy because it was such a good deal. I got an email a couple of weeks ago that they had 20% off for Columbus Day. So that prompted me to order another veneta in Ebano. On top of that I got an additional % off, I think 10%, because I had shopped there within the last 30 days. And of course free shipping too. So...my new large veneta in Ebano was only $1185!

galligator

Mostly Harmless
Nov 19, 2007
You can usually stack at least 2 discounts with shoebuy, 10% for being registered & every 3-5 weeks they have a 20% sale. On top of that, there are several rebate sited that will also give money back. While I haven't bought any bags there yet, their shoes are authentic & I have gotten some amazing prices by combining a rebate site with stacked discounts.