Bvlgari Serpenti Watch- question about Neiman Marcus

Dec 19, 2012
Hi ladies, I have been lusting after the Bvlgari Double silver Serpenti watch lately and I see Neiman Marcus has them on their website....do you ladies know if they carry them in their stores? I do have a Bvlgari store in my town, does anyone know if they give a discount on their watches? (Sometimes high end places will give a 5% discount, just to stay in competition with places like Neimans) I tried to do a search on TPF but couldn't find much on this watch, only a couple of pictures. You ladies are always so knowledgable, thanks in advance!

Reactions: KDB
It's a gorgeous watch & if you can find it on the secondary market the price might be better than NM if that option
works for you, otherwise perhaps wait for a jewelry event with a gift card..
I believe Bergdorf Goodman is having a jewelry event now with a gift card.. Perhaps they might have the watch

It's a gorgeous watch & if you can find it on the secondary market the price might be better than NM if that option
works for you, otherwise perhaps wait for a jewelry event with a gift card..
I believe Bergdorf Goodman is having a jewelry event now with a gift card.. Perhaps they might have the watch

Thank you, I will look into BG event. That's what I was wondering if these places offered gift cards with this brand since some brands are excluded. We don't have good shopping where I live, so I figured you ladies are always so knowledgable about this stuff.

Reviving this thread to ask a few questions! Please let me know if I should be posting elsewhere. Honestly figuring out forums, sub forums and threads on PF is a little overwhelming.

We are celebrating a milestone anniversary and I am looking to get a watch. I am seriously considering the Bvlgari Steel + YG serpenti watch with diamonds (single coil). I am a little concerned that the watch seems to not hold value because I do see them pop up on the second hand market at much below retail. While holding value is not the only consideration, it is a little concerning that a piece that costs above 14k usd does not seem to retain value. I may be overthinking this. I would love to get some opinions, and watch owners and lovers who have this piece in their collection, or folks who have considered this and decided to go another route, and other pieces that they went with.

Also here r 2 photos of me trying the watch423895D1-6645-44B1-9A30-5F0367A35645.jpeg

F3ADA392-7214-44D4-BCE7-6EE0076A3EB1.jpeg