Bvlgari Serpenti Watch- question about Neiman Marcus

Mustwork4bags

Dec 19, 2012
Hi ladies, I have been lusting after the Bvlgari Double silver Serpenti watch lately and I see Neiman Marcus has them on their website....do you ladies know if they carry them in their stores? I do have a Bvlgari store in my town, does anyone know if they give a discount on their watches? (Sometimes high end places will give a 5% discount, just to stay in competition with places like Neimans) I tried to do a search on TPF but couldn't find much on this watch, only a couple of pictures. You ladies are always so knowledgable, thanks in advance!

Reactions: KDB

Canturi lover

Dec 13, 2015
Hi. I have the single loop serpenti which I bought at the Bvlgari boutique......no discount as there is no AD here. Please post pics when you get yours. Good luck.

Mustwork4bags

Dec 19, 2012
Hi. I have the single loop serpenti which I bought at the Bvlgari boutique......no discount as there is no AD here. Please post pics when you get yours. Good luck.

Thank you...I will. Do you wear your watch very much? I know this style is probably not popular anymore...but I am just really drawn to it lately :smile:

Apr 15, 2007
It's a gorgeous watch & if you can find it on the secondary market the price might be better than NM if that option
works for you, otherwise perhaps wait for a jewelry event with a gift card..
I believe Bergdorf Goodman is having a jewelry event now with a gift card.. Perhaps they might have the watch

Mustwork4bags

Dec 19, 2012
It's a gorgeous watch & if you can find it on the secondary market the price might be better than NM if that option
works for you, otherwise perhaps wait for a jewelry event with a gift card..
I believe Bergdorf Goodman is having a jewelry event now with a gift card.. Perhaps they might have the watch

Thank you, I will look into BG event. That's what I was wondering if these places offered gift cards with this brand since some brands are excluded. We don't have good shopping where I live, so I figured you ladies are always so knowledgable about this stuff.