Bvlgari serpenti or Cartier panthere?

vivaciousbev1

Oct 11, 2017
I’ve been debating for a few years now to get the Bvlgari serpenti pave ring but hesitated and always plunged into the world of Cartier. I’m looking for a statement ring next (with diamonds of course!) and decided to go for the serpenti. I then walked into the Cartier store and tried on the pave Cartier panthere ring and fell in love. Now I’m debating which of these rings are better on me. Does anyone own any of these and can spare any insight?

When I compared the two, the panthere felt a lot more shiny with the bigger diamonds on top of the head. The serpenti lies a bit more flat but I like the craftsmanship of the panthere better. Not sure if it’s a bit too statement?

Need your help please, ladies!

IMG_9999.jpeg

IMG_9698.jpeg

IMG_9697.jpeg

IMG_9382.jpeg

IMG_9378.jpeg

I have the panthere ring and I would say go for it. The setting of the diamonds are very pretty. I think the sm size can be an everyday piece, just with some sparkle.View attachment 5778998
Thank you so much for sharing! I agree the settings of the diamonds are amazing! It’s so intricate and I absolutely love it. The SA told me it’s limited in sizing. Was it like that in your case?

Reactions: maison.de.luxe