Bvlgari or diamond jewelry?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For the same price, I could buy a Bvlgari BZero necklace or a set of simple diamond jewelry which consists of a necklace, a ring and earrings. I already own Cartier Love Necklace, earrings n bangle which i wear everyday. Should I buy Bvlgari which screams luxury or diamond set which feels more elegant especially when I wear it for dinners? Thanks for ur opinions.

2. I would go for the diamonds.

3. I would get diamonds also but get what YOU like best!!! :smile:

4. I'd also go for the diamonds! But buy what you really want :smile:

5. You already have a necklace that "screams luxury." Get the diamond set.

6. I feel the diamond set would be very versatile and appropriate in many different occasions. I would go for that! good luck with your choice ^_^

7. Diamonds, if they are of good quality.

IMHO "elegance" is a better statement than "luxury", but that's just my two cents.

8. I prefer simply metal over diamonds... but that is going to be the dealbreaker here for you...
    Good luck deciding!

9. Another vote for the diamond set :smile:

10. I would go for the diamond set :smile:

11. Diamonds - you already have a luxury set with the Cartier pieces. Plus this way you get three pieces of bling rather than one ;)

12. Actually i was leaning more towards the diamond set. You gals made me confirm about my choice. The white gold jewelry set is kinda simple one but is good enough for day and dinner use. Thanks everyone for your input.

13. Depends on how it looks and quality of diamonds. The B.Zero1 line also has the diamond versions if that's a possibility?Good luck with your choice and show us some pictures!