Bvlgari B.zero1 necklace, all RG or RG with white ceramic?

Mar 26, 2009
Dear fellow jewellery lovers on TPF, I need your valuable opinions again! I have a 3-row RG B.zero1 ring which I really love. (see a photo as a reminder.) I am now considering to add another piece from this collection and I am looking into the necklace for an everyday wear piece. Since my ring is RG, naturally I want something in RG. But I don’t like being too matchy matchy. So I tried the two necklaces on and I really like the white ceramic version. So my question is that is the RG with white ceramic really too limited to spring summer? And not as classic as the all RG? Should I really stick with the classic all RG? TIA!

Attachments

• bzero1%20ring.jpg
    bzero1%20ring.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 14,499
  • rgb01.JPG
    rgb01.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 1,975
  • rgwhitebz01.JPG
    rgwhitebz01.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,543
I personally think you'll get more wear out of the one all in rose gold, without the white ceramic. But they're both beautiful.

Also, can I ask where you got your bracelet? I love it!

Love your ring and second all the other votes for the all RG pendant!! :tup: :biggrin:

And AndieAbroad noticed your gorgeous RG bracelet as did I - is that by Fope? Such a classic design - I have the same size in WG but without diamonds :smile:

Side note - yes, beautiful bracelet! I just saw something similar from David Yurman. I believe the bracelet was slightly different, as it was a woven design. But it was thick like this one, and it also had diamond rings around it.

I personally think you'll get more wear out of the one all in rose gold, without the white ceramic. But they're both beautiful.

Also, can I ask where you got your bracelet? I love it!

Thanks AndieAbroad! The bracelet is Fope as others have pointed out. It's flex'it solo. They do different width/thickness. Mine is the thinnest since I have a small wrist.

Side note - yes, beautiful bracelet! I just saw something similar from David Yurman. I believe the bracelet was slightly different, as it was a woven design. But it was thick like this one, and it also had diamond rings around it.

The Fope flex'it collection is quite unique because there is no clasp or elastic band inside. The flexibility is provided by a special way of connecting the links. It’s brilliant! They do different thickness and mine is the thinnest. They come in 18K WG, RG or YG.