BVette SF 2014 Meetup Photos

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
We're getting lost in the 'make plans' thread, so I thought 2014 SF meetup deserved its own thread.

I don't have many photos - hopefully others will add theirs here, too -

First five photos are from the boutique inside NM, the rest are from BV SF. Grietje was trying on that gorgeous bag she eventually bought, jmacadon modeled to help her make a decision, and then the SA opened one of the closet doors and we just almost all went to heaven, right there.

Enjoy!

Attachments

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
India, your pix are amazing. Thanks so much for posting. I'm bummed that we couldn't find a bracelet to become twins again. Maybe next time. Shhh. Don't tell Diane. She is watching over me as my new cabat enabler. My eye is on that prize.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Beautiful job! Thanks doing this!
You are welcome. I am so glad you just started moving shoes off the shelf at the Boutique!

We really did take 'em all by storm, yes?

sherylin

O.G.
May 3, 2007
Sounds like you guys had a blast! So nice to see some pictures. Grietje wears that bag well.

zooba

Waffling
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like it was a great time

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
Apr 1, 2012
Looking at India's photos and remembering Saturday, I feel so lucky. I could never have imagined this experience when I stumbled onto this forum two years ago. Has it only been two years? I feel like I've known people here forever. I guess life takes us where we need to go.

But enough of this sentimental dribble....I have to get to work encouraging Mousse to stay the course on her quest for a special new cabat. I did mention to her that there's a bag available that she might want. I know, I know....major error on my part. But now I'm back on the job.....at least until I screw up again.

I have no idea why I am posting this photo except that I really like it. Go figure.

Attachments

Silkpearl

Nov 27, 2013
We're getting lost in the 'make plans' thread, so I thought 2014 SF meetup deserved its own thread.

I don't have many photos - hopefully others will add theirs here, too -

First five photos are from the boutique inside NM, the rest are from BV SF. Grietje was trying on that gorgeous bag she eventually bought, jmacadon modeled to help her make a decision, and then the SA opened one of the closet doors and we just almost all went to heaven, right there.

Enjoy!
Great photos Indiaink! Thanks for posting. Now to match legs with bags....which bag would the gorgeous purple silky top/jacket have been carrying?? ;) the green assenzio??

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Great photos Indiaink! Thanks for posting. Now to match legs with bags....which bag would the gorgeous purple silky top/jacket have been carrying?? ;) the green assenzio??
That be our Mousse, it was a gorgeous purple scarf, and she was carrying the copper bag. Of course she'd provide you with the correct name ... alas, I am still waking up...

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
That be our Mousse, it was a gorgeous purple scarf, and she was carrying the copper bag. Of course she'd provide you with the correct name ... alas, I am still waking up...

The purple pashmina is a perfect match to BV's Mona Lisa. I was carrying my LE Fenice tote.