BV tPF SO #2 - Final bracelet color poll, vote for one

Which is your color choice? Vote for one, please.

• Original Armatura

• Elephant Armatura

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Here is the scoop. The Double Knot is available to us in size small or medium. While we do not have a firm price for the SO, a stock bracelet is $190. SOs are usually ~30% more...so close to $250 is my estimate so far...

This is what a double knot looks like:

Our color choices are elephant armatura or original armatura. The original is on the left...elephant on the right. Original is more bronzy-silvery. Elephant is more subtle and has a rosy undertone.

Attachments

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
jburgh, just a note. Doloresmia just posted pics of single and double strand bracelets in armatura from Bryan on the F/W thread. Do you want to pay to so this when its available.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
jburgh, just a note. Doloresmia just posted pics of single and double strand bracelets in armatura from Bryan on the F/W thread. Do you want to pay to so this when its available.
Oh crap! Double crap! I just went to look and saw those. Nevermind. Closing this poll.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Mid - multiply that by 100 and that is the tip of my iceberg of frustration. We have run out of metallic choices...except the original armatura, which is receiving a chilly reception.

With an SO price the double knot becomes in the neighborhood of $250.

Do we even want to pursue a bracelet option anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.