BV tPF SO #2 - bracelet desirability poll

Which Double Knot option is desirable to you? Vote for one, thank you

• I am only interested in a size Small (~8.25" in length)

• I am only interested in a size Medium (~9.25" in length)

• I am only interested in an Anklet (~10.25" in length)

• I am interested in BOTH a bracelet length AND an anklet length

Results are only viewable after voting.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Please vote for one choice. This poll is an effort to determine if the bracelet is still in the running since the recent color rejection. After you vote, please comment on colors that are desirable to you. Thank you

I'm passing on this one jburgh but ladies let me say, I have the bracelet from the last SO and I think it would made a fabulous looking anklet....that little BV disc would hang down so nicely!

I would need a medium size for it to fit me. No interest in the ankle bracelet.

I'm open to anything that will look nice on peltro, LOL. I wanted one to put on my cabat. (i.e. Ferro, lilac or any purple color, even a gold/silver color).

I voted for the anklet and don't care what color. However, this decision is based on a frog not being available. Can't get both and would rather have a frog.

Jburgh - you can decide whether my vote should count. THANKS!!!! You are the best for doing all this hard work.

Not completely committed, but I voted for small. I will decide during the color options. I haven't seen many of the newer colors. I do like metallics for this.

Voted small; prefer ferro, next Armatura. I'd like it to go with silver jewlries. Not committed 100%. I haven't decided to go for one or two items.... trying to quiet my shopping nerves :sweatdrop: [also save for future cabat purchase ]. Though ankle bracelet is a good idea but I prefer single strand and size medium is enough for my ankle.

I voted for small; not interested in the anklet. I really would like a silvery shade. Otherwise something metallic and light, I can't take dark toned jewelry.