BV Sunglasses

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
Before this weekend, I had no experience with designer sunglasses. But I went to Carmel for a few days and forgot my sunglasses at home. Just riding over there in the car as a passenger gave me a headache. So, I decided to try BV. I tried on some with cute tortoise shell frames but rejected them solely because of the price, not that any BV is inexpensive. The sides of these are lucite so I included a photo of that. Anyway, here they are. (Whoa...I better do an angled shot next time. I'm blaming those wrinkles on the lighting but they're really there!) :yes:

Has anyone else tried BV sunglasses?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 2.png
    2.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 3.png
    3.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 170
Before this weekend, I had no experience with designer sunglasses. But I went to Carmel for a few days and forgot my sunglasses at home. Just riding over there in the car as a passenger gave me a headache. So, I decided to try BV. I tried on some with cute tortoise shell frames but rejected them solely because of the price, not that any BV is inexpensive. The sides of these are lucite so I included a photo of that. Anyway, here they are. (Whoa...I better do an angled shot next time. I'm blaming those wrinkles on the lighting but they're really there!) :yes:

Has anyone else tried BV sunglasses?

Holy bad a** batman! You look super cool!

I've got a pair of Fendi's that I really like but I got them at my optometrist because I put my prescription in them.

Holy bad a** batman! You look super cool!

I've got a pair of Fendi's that I really like but I got them at my optometrist because I put my prescription in them.
Thank you. I thought I had gone big time when I bought RayBans, but this was totally unplanned and unexpected. If I manage to lose these, they won't be replaced.

D: Your BV sunnies are very stylish. I "misplaced" my favorite black CD sunglasses and am very bummed. I am hoping they will show up somewhere in the house. If not, I may be in the market for some BV sunnies soon.

Beautiful!

I bought some BV sunglasses recently also. I am very happy that they changed the case which used to be very big and bulky. The old was beautiful but impractical to carry around . I am not home right now but will post a picture of mine later .

Oh, you look so cute in these! I do have a pair of BV sunnies which I love but hardly ever wear as I scratched them about a week after I got them. After buying all kinds of designer glasses I just keep coming back to my Ray Bans. The glass lenses are so durable as in no scratches after 8 years and being thrown in my purse without the case. I like the BV case too...been known to use it as a clutch on occasion :sunnies

D: Your BV sunnies are very stylish. I "misplaced" my favorite black CD sunglasses and am very bummed. I am hoping they will show up somewhere in the house. If not, I may be in the market for some BV sunnies soon.

They are great on you.
I love the matte finish and the lucite ear

I'm really being careful (so far) not to put them down someplace and walk off. So far,so good.

Beautiful!

I bought some BV sunglasses recently also. I am very happy that they changed the case which used to be very big and bulky. The old was beautiful but impractical to carry around . I am not home right now but will post a picture of mine later .
Yes, the case is nice and compact. I'm eager to see a modeling shot.

Oh, you look so cute in these! I do have a pair of BV sunnies which I love but hardly ever wear as I scratched them about a week after I got them. After buying all kinds of designer glasses I just keep coming back to my Ray Bans. The glass lenses are so durable as in no scratches after 8 years and being thrown in my purse without the case. I like the BV case too...been known to use it as a clutch on occasion :sunnies
My RayBans kept getting lost. Last summer I went through three pairs of the identical sunglasses. A couple of years ago, I bought a pair at Target. I couldn't kill those things if I tried. Or lose them. Go figure.

Everytime you find a great pair of sunnies it seems you lose them.
I wear prescription sunglasses.
BV glasses are made so your prescription can be put into them.
Shame not in my budget

Everytime you find a great pair of sunnies it seems you lose them.
I wear prescription sunglasses.
BV glasses are made so your prescription can be put into them.
Shame not in my budget
That's good to know. I go to the eye doc mid-summer. Maybe I'll do that since I already have the frames....

They look fantastic! Great choice.

Are they comfy?

The most expensive I've ever had are Oakleys but have been lusting over a pair of Tiffanys for a couple of years. Finally broke down and bought them for Mother's Day.

I just might have to try your trick the next time I'm traveling to a boutique - forget them at home. [emoji6]

They look fantastic! Great choice.

Are they comfy?

The most expensive I've ever had are Oakleys but have been lusting over a pair of Tiffanys for a couple of years. Finally broke down and bought them for Mother's Day.

I just might have to try your trick the next time I'm traveling to a boutique - forget them at home. [emoji6]
It certainly worked. They are comfortable although I went to an eyeglass store around the corner to have them slightly adjusted.