BV Summer 2014 sale

news2me

O.G.
Mar 19, 2012
Dear BVettes,

Does anyone know when the sale in BV boutiques and/or BV website starts? I am in need of a new wallet but very reluctant to pay full price. I’ve been searching the market of pre-loved BV items but can’t find anything I like. I am almost ready to take the plunge and splurge but the voice of reason holds me back and tells to wait. Am I being reasonable postponing the purchase until the sale or I am waiting in vain?
So I am asking for help of more experienced BV shoppers. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

1) When does the sale normally start?
2) Do SLG go on sale?
3) What is the maximum discount on SLG.

Many thanks in advance to everyone who could answer my questions.

I'll take a shot.

When? Around the third week of May. I want to say it typically starts on a Tuesday and goes until Thursday.

SLGS in the Sale? Yes. But not all styles and not all colors.

Max Discount? Bags and SLGs are 30 percent off.

The department stores start their sales around the same time. Barney's has the best discount at 40 percent. The others start at 30 percent and it may go down a few weeks later.

Thank you so much, grietje. I'll wait for a couple of weeks and then start stalking the department stores and local BV boutique. Hopefully something interesting will show up on sale. The color of the wallet is not as important to me as its features. Of course, it would be nice to get something in one of my favoirte colors but I think I can live with something in a less desirable shade.

Thank you so much, grietje. I'll wait for a couple of weeks and then start stalking the department stores and local BV boutique. Hopefully something interesting will show up on sale. The color of the wallet is not as important to me as its features. Of course, it would be nice to get something in one of my favoirte colors but I think I can live with something in a less desirable shade.

I believe you can presale items with the department stores too.

I'll take a shot.

When? Around the third week of May. I want to say it typically starts on a Tuesday and goes until Thursday.

The department stores start their sales around the same time. Barney's has the best discount at 40 percent. The others start at 30 percent and it may go down a few weeks later.

Thank you Grietje! I'm eyeing a mini wallet and really hope it will be one of the items on sale.

Bloomingdales have a few veneta and Small East-West Zip Hobo bag on sale (in fact presale for May 22). It is 30% off and then 20%. I got one Small East-West Zip Hobo bag (red) last night for $667 including tax (used to be $1120 without tax).
The color only includes red, beige and green...
Still have a few available.
also saw ferregamo clutch, and one sofia bag and many Cloe and McQueen

I'll take a shot.

Is the sale available online?