BV Spring 2017 Sale

We might go to the Valley Fair branch this weekend to check out the goodies. I really want the clutch that has that strap to wear crossbody, but might go for a pillow if one really calls out.

Has anybody received any word from the outlets? I called Cabazon earlier today, and the SA I spoke with said she had some blue (I am unsure which one) items and Byzantine items that were 20% off. She also said she would text me a link, fast forward a couple of hours later, I had to call back since I never got a text. Still no text as of my posting. I'm really disappointed that they never got back to me :doh:

The outlets are on a different sale cycle that often coincide with holidays. They tend to get very busy, making it hard to follow up with pix. Cabazon had a lot of Byzantine and Canard when I was there last. They also had blue, but I don't recall the color. With Memorial Day coming up I'm sure they are super busy.

We might go to the Valley Fair branch this weekend to check out the goodies. I really want the clutch that has that strap to wear crossbody, but might go for a pillow if one really calls out.

Has anybody received any word from the outlets? I called Cabazon earlier today, and the SA I spoke with said she had some blue (I am unsure which one) items and Byzantine items that were 20% off. She also said she would text me a link, fast forward a couple of hours later, I had to call back since I never got a text. Still no text as of my posting. I'm really disappointed that they never got back to me :doh:
If it's the same blue as the inventory in NY outlets, then it must be bluette.

I bought these two lovelies yesterday at the sale---Bella in Cigar and Iron bag in Fume (a lovely champagne silver color).
I [emoji173]️ this metallic color.

I also got a pair of Peggy flats in Barolo and a second Iron bag in Calvados. Sorry, no pics of those because I had to mail them on to my new home. No room in my luggage, darn it.

IMG_1496424926.084193.jpg

Last edited:
Would love to see modeling pics of your new Bella bag!
Here's another pic from my SA, taken before the sale when she was putting together my wish list items. I ended up passing on the Air Force blue Olimpia because although beautiful, it didn't speak to my heart.

This pic includes the Calvados Iron bag that I did buy, which I love! Bronze metallics are my absolute favorite.
View attachment 3718205