BV Spring 2017 Sale

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I received an email from Carmel about the sale. Bags 30 percent off and shoes, scarves and shades are 50 percent off. PM me your email and I can forward you the link to the sale photos.

So whatcha looking at? Me? Just some flats if they're available in my size.

frannita

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
We might go to the Valley Fair branch this weekend to check out the goodies. I really want the clutch that has that strap to wear crossbody, but might go for a pillow if one really calls out.

Has anybody received any word from the outlets? I called Cabazon earlier today, and the SA I spoke with said she had some blue (I am unsure which one) items and Byzantine items that were 20% off. She also said she would text me a link, fast forward a couple of hours later, I had to call back since I never got a text. Still no text as of my posting. I'm really disappointed that they never got back to me :doh:

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
The outlets are on a different sale cycle that often coincide with holidays. They tend to get very busy, making it hard to follow up with pix. Cabazon had a lot of Byzantine and Canard when I was there last. They also had blue, but I don't recall the color. With Memorial Day coming up I'm sure they are super busy.

BV_fan

Aug 14, 2012
We might go to the Valley Fair branch this weekend to check out the goodies. I really want the clutch that has that strap to wear crossbody, but might go for a pillow if one really calls out.

Has anybody received any word from the outlets? I called Cabazon earlier today, and the SA I spoke with said she had some blue (I am unsure which one) items and Byzantine items that were 20% off. She also said she would text me a link, fast forward a couple of hours later, I had to call back since I never got a text. Still no text as of my posting. I'm really disappointed that they never got back to me :doh:
If it's the same blue as the inventory in NY outlets, then it must be bluette.

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
I bought these two lovelies yesterday at the sale---Bella in Cigar and Iron bag in Fume (a lovely champagne silver color).
I [emoji173]️ this metallic color.

I also got a pair of Peggy flats in Barolo and a second Iron bag in Calvados. Sorry, no pics of those because I had to mail them on to my new home. No room in my luggage, darn it.

IMG_1496424926.084193.jpg

Last edited:

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Here's another pic from my SA, taken before the sale when she was putting together my wish list items. I ended up passing on the Air Force blue Olimpia because although beautiful, it didn't speak to my heart.

This pic includes the Calvados Iron bag that I did buy, which I love! Bronze metallics are my absolute favorite.
IMG_1496444920.794169.jpg

kacie225

Jun 20, 2015
Would love to see modeling pics of your new Bella bag!
Here's another pic from my SA, taken before the sale when she was putting together my wish list items. I ended up passing on the Air Force blue Olimpia because although beautiful, it didn't speak to my heart.

This pic includes the Calvados Iron bag that I did buy, which I love! Bronze metallics are my absolute favorite.
View attachment 3718205