BV Small Olimpia bag. Opinions?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anybody own the olimpia small bag? What is your experience with wear and tear? Does it fit a considerable amount of items? I am debating Between this one and Celine Nano. Thank you so much!!!

72C0533D-0709-4A4D-BDA5-5C71261A0D6C.png D64B01C8-BA7C-45C0-AA90-D56563010651.png
  2. I responded to your other post in the ‘tempting’ thread.

RitaLA likes this.
  3. The Olimpia is a gorgeous bag. I've wanted one for a few years.

RitaLA likes this.
  4. I have had the small Olimpia, but I have sold it after a few months, because the corners of the flap lifted very much. I have weared it 10-15 times. I looked ugly!

RitaLA likes this.
  5. I don’t have the small but I have the mini and it fits a lot, more than my BV disco bag or Chanel mini coco handle. I have mine for about a year now and I love it! No front flap side lifting but I made sure I open it in the middle rathen than pulling at the sides.

RitaLA likes this.
  6. I never opened my small Olimpia at the sides! I only opened it in the middle, and I weared it maybe 10-15 times. Nevertheless the corners of the flap lifted.

RitaLA likes this.
  7. Well cosima, I never said you did.

8. I wanted only express, that this corner problem can happen also if someone opens the bag correctly.

9. I wondered about that. It cheapens the bag. Thank you so much!!!

10. I worried about that when I saw it in the store.

RitaLA likes this.
  11. It‘s just my personal experience!
    But if you have a look at used BV Olimpia bags on ebay you can see, that most of the bags have „curly“ flaps.

It‘s so sad because it‘s such a beautiful bag!

frenziedhandbag and RitaLA like this.
  12. I agree!!! Thank you!!

13. #13 Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    I have the larger size in nero and almost never carry it...I will probably sell it. Reasons: it's heavier than I expected and that chain makes a god-awful noise if you set the bag down on a hard surface. It's a shame, because I really love the brand and I thought this was a dream bag, but my RW experience with it wasn't as positive as I had hoped...

btw, in the larger size in the nero color, the chain was originally a dark gun metal color. Don't know when they switched to a gold chain. And do they not give you a mirror anymore? It's not listed in the product details. Mine came with a mirror, although I never kept it in the bag because there was no slip case for it and I was always worried it would break.

cosima and whateve like this.