BV SLG: a card case and key rings (which to keep?)

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
Got my first BV pieces today! The key rings are actually a present for my husband :smile: And I need to choose one! I like them both, but am tempted to keep the metallic brown one (because it was on sale, hehe). But I'm a bit worried about the gunmetal finish. Is it easily scratched considering that it's gonna rub constantly against the keys? The mustard colored one seems to be a safer choice in this sense...

fullsizeoutput_14a7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14b9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14b5.jpeg
IMG_2241.JPG

I'd keep the metallic. I had this very same key chain in shock--a non-metallic and over time there was some scuffing. I then got the same key chain in metallic and yes, some of the metallic sheen has rubbed off but there's no scuffing. Over time, the metallic will hold up better.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I'd keep the metallic. I had this very same key chain in shock--a non-metallic and over time there was some scuffing. I then got the same key chain in metallic and yes, some of the metallic sheen has rubbed off but there's no scuffing. Over time, the metallic will hold up better.
Too late! I let my husband choose and he preferred the one with gunmetal finish. :biggrin: But thanks for the insight anyway!