BV shopping in Venice

GoStanford

O.G.
Jun 28, 2012
We will be in Venice this summer and I am thinking of an excursion to a BV store there. I assume there is a flagship location? Anybody with insight into this - and whether it is worth buying there - please chime in. I haven't been to Italy since pre-Euro days (they are on the Euro, right?!).

I went to Venice earlier this year and only walked by BV. If I intend on browsing or buying I always find it has extra charm to do it where the actual design house has its origins. E.g. Ferragamo in Florence, Fendi in Roma, so Venice is the place for BV to go!
In terms of price there is no difference within the Euro zone. At least BV has the same prices in Italy as in France or Spain. I know for sure that LV is slightly less expensice in France, but it is not much of a difference. The € lets you compare quite neatly.
However enjoy your trip! Venice is lovely, and after the Brexit the $ once again is developing in your favor

Here is a screenshot of the two locations:

Thank you for the quick update! How chic that there are two BV locations on the same street and quite near each other - plus so many other luxury designers nearby as well. I am looking forward to the visit and seeing this beautiful city for the first time.