BV Sale in Europe

you`re right, raz96, seems as if they`ve already gotten an early fall delivery...

the anaconda bag looks just stunning!!! i love the noce color!

(and don`t think the mock-croc ysl is too bad either)

and misteriously, your parma clutch popped up again ;o)

the mock -croc ysl is rather lovely. maybe the fall stuff will start to filter into the stores now. Yaaay!!
strangely i noticed my clutch was bag on the website, although mine is def on its way, got my email today to say it had been sent out.oh BTW what do you think of the BV colour they have listed as wine?looks like red to me

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

So, I just got off the phone with Julia and she told me that the sale on mainland Europe is due the last week of this month.

No magnolia, no limo, no noce (for all of those of you you hoped for these colors)

BUT: The Sardegna shoppers from the men`s collection in the striped version for only 245 Euro (that`s like nothing for a BV bag, about 160 pounds or 300 Dollars!!!)

The complete intrecciato shoppers in billiardo and atlantico (dark green and dark blue) for 1850 - 30%

And this lovely small travel bag partly intrecciato and partly not in billiardo for 2ksomething minus 30%!!!

I think I need to go for one of the canvas shoppers ;o)

I got so excited about these news that I completely forgot to add better descriptions:

SS 2007 catalog:
First bag: the one that uclaboi got in arme/pepe but in the color combinations shown on page 135
Second one: Nappa Umbria Bag shown on page 141 but in either the dark blue shown on the canvas items or a deep forresty green
Third bag: The Nappa Umbria Tote shown second from left in the upper row when you pick "Travel" in the "Shop online" section

oh, great news. i love all the bags, they are all different. are you going to get one of these??
cant get to London 3rd week of June, but the SA told me to ring and i can order some sale goodies over the phone. Yaaay!!!:tup:

hey guys and girls!

you`re probably completely tired of me raving about julia, but i just can`t stop repeating how loyal and helpful she is!

she called me today to tell me her mother comes visiting her and so she`ll be on vacation for the next two weeks but she confirmed the date for the beginning of the sale.

so for all of you here in europe waiting for the sale the definite date will be next wednesday, the 20th. be sure to call on early and ask for janine werner, julia told me she`s the one taking care of her customers while she´s off...