BV Sale in Europe

oh, thanks for sharing this information, raz96, i do indeed love to hear that.

i`m already browsing the bv-website for the us-sale since i bet that the bags on sale in the us are going to be marked down here in europe as well ;o)

still keep my fingers crossed for your quarzo charm!!!

i dont think i am ever going to lay my hands on my little quarzo charm. im watching the UK NAP site to see if the quarzo clutch goes into the sale. i need that!!!
BV has the charm in parma which is my 2nd choice, especially since i was a bit naughty today and ordered this from Browns

Attachments

• bvpochette.jpg
    bvpochette.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 91
oh, congratulations, raz96!!!

that is such a cute accessory (unfortunately, i just see it as a tiny picture :sad:)

did you already ask julia if she were able to track the quarzo charm down?

i don`t think nap uk is going on sale any sooner than bv is- although they have markdowns already on jewelry and clothing, but i`m not sure if this might not be leftovers from winter!

Deerskin and snakeskin :tup:! This is a marvelous combination! (And I don`t usually use the word marvelous :lol:)

And it`s so beautiful how they wove the snakeskin in this swirl-pattern!

i know, i have had my eye on it for ages. i never wear purple!! i wear lots of black, greys and neutrals, so i am hoping to use this as a sort of clutch when i go out for lunch with DH to brighten up my outfits. what do you think?do you think it will be big enough?

oh, of course!

i just checked the measurements and i think it makes a perfect clutch to contain the things you have to carry along!

and the good thing about purple (and also the emerald green still on browns) is that it basically goes with every neutral color. plus it`s good for fall with dark colors but still can be combined with light colors for summer!!!

oh C_24,you are so right, i love the green aswell, but i must resist the temptation. i am glad you think the size is ok to double as a clutch. when i go out with DH, all i need is my lg prada, and one of my lancome juicy tubes, and im ready to go. simple!!!! perhaps i need the green one aswell:confused1:

i won`t be the one talking you into getting it, if you were looking for advice ;) . it`s gorgeous, but you need to know what to save for the bv boutique sale :smile:

raz96 - i got the coin purse/keyring charm in parma snake skin. it's a cute piece, but pretty useless. it can only hold some coins and that's it. :smile: i ended up giving it to my mother and clipped it in her bag. hope you get the pink one that you want soon.

oh, thanx uclaboi. i had no idea it was called Malva. it does look beautiful. i will post some action pics when it turns up.i know the purse charm is tiny. but it just looks so cute and pretty:girlsigh:. i might go for the parma one though. i am gonna wait for the sales , and try and get it then

i know how hard that is! i think i have to be put in a monastry or something just to avoid brwosing the fashion ites and magazines all over again and again