BV Sale Coming

Got this on sale at LAX... Some of you know that I have wanted a Bella for a long time. Then I saw this at 30% off. At the beginning I did not want it because it is the same color as my Campana --- it is Atlantic. But after an hour of considering (I got to airport early to avoid Memorial Day traffic), I was thinking:
A. I want a Bella
B. I love Atlantic color -- bright under lights and neutral in darkness
So I pulled the trigger and here is my #4 BV....
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464480843.462742.jpg

Got this on sale at LAX... Some of you know that I have wanted a Bella for a long time. Then I saw this at 30% off. At the beginning I did not want it because it is the same color as my Campana --- it is Atlantic. But after an hour of considering (I got to airport early to avoid Memorial Day traffic), I was thinking:
A. I want a Bella
B. I love Atlantic color -- bright under lights and neutral in darkness
So I pulled the trigger and here is my #4 BV....
View attachment 3367972
Wow! I had no idea LAX had Bottega bags! Is there a boutique?
I really love that style, and almost got one. I was nervous about getting one without trying it on. It seems like such a great and versatile bag.
I love that color too!
Enjoy:smile:

Wow! I had no idea LAX had Bottega bags! Is there a boutique?

I really love that style, and almost got one. I was nervous about getting one without trying it on. It seems like such a great and versatile bag.

I love that color too!

Enjoy:smile:

It was at the Tom Bradley international terminal, in the duty free shop... I used it all the way from LA to Indonesia, loving how you can nicely hand carry or carry on your shoulder, also how easy it is to get things and out whilst the magnetic snap keep the content secure.. Do try it on --- I like it!

It was at the Tom Bradley international terminal, in the duty free shop... I used it all the way from LA to Indonesia, loving how you can nicely hand carry or carry on your shoulder, also how easy it is to get things and out whilst the magnetic snap keep the content secure.. Do try it on --- I like it!

Wow, so cool :biggrin: I will try it sometime. Have to wear my three new ones first :graucho:

Yesterday I got a Large Veneta ebano intrecciato on sale. Met a really friendly SA who informed me she had 2 on sale. I wasn't planning on getting anything since I'm on shopping ban. Is 1529 USD before tax considered a pretty good deal for a Large Veneta ebano?

I might do a return since I'm not sure:thinking:.