BV Sale at Corsa Collections-pics

mypolardog

Jan 31, 2007
Hi ladies, after seeing the post from wickedassin, I called and asked for pics. These are the two venetas they have for sale:

These are both the medium sized venetas with the chain detailing. Sara told me that the retail is ~$2000, and it's half off. The top is a light tan, not as dark as the Noce, she says. Does anyone know the official name of that color? ;)

If you have both this "light tan" and noce, can you please post a pix with them together so we can get an idea of the difference? thanks!:yes:

Hi! I just clicked on the link and it works:confused1: and the pics in my original post are copied directly onto the post, and I can see them...am I not doing something right?:confused1:

The link in post #3 works for me, but not your original post. Anyway, I don't have any Noce bags so I can't compare, but the hobo chain in the lighter tan color looks a lot like the camel that I thought was going to be a fall color. Maybe some were made early in the camel? I like the chain detail; I'm amazed they have them on sale; still a high price, but very pretty bags!