BV Outlet - Desert Hills/Cabazon - Advice?

Aint-No-Daisy

Sep 26, 2018
I'm thinking about making the 4 hour drive to Palm Spring tomorrow to check out the BV Outlet there. Does anyone know if there are true "deals" (on handbags) at the BV outlets? Has anyone ever found anything at Barneys, NMLC or Saks Off 5th? Unfortunately, my budget is either deeply-discounted or previously loved...

I'm thinking about making the 4 hour drive to Palm Spring tomorrow to check out the BV Outlet there. Does anyone know if there are true "deals" (on handbags) at the BV outlets? Has anyone ever found anything at Barneys, NMLC or Saks Off 5th? Unfortunately, my budget is either deeply-discounted or previously loved...
Welcome to BV! Your best bet will be to read all the neat stuff in the Bottega Veneta Shopping Information area, located here:

https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/bottega-veneta-shopping.193/

Reactions: Aint-No-Daisy

The Cabazon Desert Hills outlet is fantastic. BV often has really deep discounts around holidays. You may want to call the outlet first to ask about deals. There were Black Friday deals at BV but they may be over. I’ve done very well at BV Cabazon with amazing jewelry and exotic leather purchases. Typical pricing is 30% off retail. Holiday deals are usually another 30% off. Barney’s, NM, and Saks are very hit or miss. Parking will be a challenge this time of year. The garage is close to BV. Good luck on your excursion.

You can always find something at the outlet that you didn’t even know you wanted
Sometimes their stock is depleted
You might want to call ahead and speak with a SA
They can send you pictures of bags if that is what you are interested in
You will also be establishing a relationship with a SA
Once you establish a relationship with a SA and actually buy something from them they will then keep you in mind for any promos or if you are looking for a particular color or style they will keep you in mind
A good SA is worth her weight in gold because she/he will not just selling you something they will be working for you
They get everything at the outlets so it is hit or miss

Did you visit the BV Cabazon outlet?

Hi All,

I know this is an old thread, but I would like to know if anyone has any advice for contacting the Cabazon outlet. I'm not planning on traveling there (I'm based in LV), but I would like to establish a relationship with a SA.

Does this BV outlet ship out of state? Do I have to establish a relationship in person?

I'm particularly interested in the chain Mini Messengers and know the boutiques don't carry them anymore; I'm hoping the outlets might have some. Any advice is appreciated (including any other BV outlets).

Please move the post if it's in the wrong forum. Thanks! :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: grietje
The outlets do ship out of state. There’s a flat fee if I remember correctly.

Orlando seems to be a well stocked outlet store and I have work with a SA there. PM me for contact info.

The SAs were also selling items in BV’s warehouse. If you know the model and color they can see if it’s in the warehouse