BV Online SALE!!!

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Guys and Girls!

Last time I checked on bv.com, they had already set up a "SALE" section unter the Shop Online Link.

It didn`t work yet, but I advise all of you American BV-Lovers (unfortunately they won`t ship to us European BV-Cravers :crybaby:) to check back.

Maybe it`s the same as the NM-Sale-Link, they had a link working only for their customers who got it by e-mail durig pre-sale time and maybe it´ll work by June 6th.

Anyways happy sales shopping though! And keep us updated on what you could grab!

I think it would be accessible by everyone (maybe it only starts working on June 6) as I remember browsing through the previous end season sale on the website few months back.

I just had a look - and I would love to have that tote..... but no online shopping for Europeans... plus the custom fees would be unreal. hoping that sales here will be good....

Hi !.. I'm interested in the TOTE.
But, I don't remember the NOCE color. I've tried looking for some pictures in this forum. - No luck so far.

Can you guys help me by pointing the location of the pics of bottega bag in NOCE? - the website's pics make it looks cream grayish color.
Thanks !!