BV on TV

spending my Sunday night catching up on my DVR, and...

Lipstick Jungle had another cabat this week! :nuts: It appears in minute 14, worn by Brooke Shields again, it's a large black patent cabat and you get to see it up close as she slides her husband's cd into it.

I just paused to write this so if there are other sightings in this episode, I'll report again :yes:

edit:
ok, I'm a dork, 3 minutes later (min 17) you get to see a lot of it, front and side views of Brooke wearing it on her shoulder, as her and Kim Raver are walking up the street after visiting Victory's apt...

Hahaha--would anyone else understand this obsession with spotting BV's (or Chanels, Bbags, etc.) on TV or anywhere else?? I laugh because I would get excited too, if I saw someone carrying one on tv.

^^ mundo, you're too funny! But good on your spotting BVs! We don't get Cashmere Mafia in Singapore, so I'm super jealous! Will just hafta reply on your screencaps to satisfy my BV and tv lust :P

^Nymph, we don`t have those shows on European TV either, but there are ways to watch it though! :graucho:

I really hope they don`t cancel CM come fall, I like that show, while LJ is so dull, I only watch it because of the bags (the fashion itself is a little blah as well)

Mundo,isn`t Kim Raver holding a silver Knot in that episode somewhere?

Oh, and BTW, that dark brown bag that Miranda Otto wears in the CM pilot and that we discussed about is actually a Cabat, they tell so on abc.com where you can browse entire outfits!

loved brooke's cabats. i think that may have been the silver knot bag kim raver carried but didn't get a really good look.
i hope brooke continues to carry bv- that would be great.
haven't seen cm in a while.

Captured the large patent cabat from the episode...it looks really good on her

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• lipstick cabat.jpg
    lipstick cabat.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 58
  • lipstick cabat2.jpg
    lipstick cabat2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 53
Does anyone know what bag Brooke Shields is wearing in the last episode? It was a shoulder bag with large open oval rings and very shiny and large, appearing to possibly be snake or python in either ebano or nero.

^I`ve never seen the style she wears in the latest episode, but it`s definitely no Bottega. They feature a lot of bag-only designers that are not so well known.