BV on sale at Neiman Marcus Scottsdale...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am not too familiar with BV bags, but I wanted to let you girls know that NM Scottsdale, AZ had a sale going on and their were many BV bags on the sale tables, some partially woven soofffftttttt leather, marked down to $294 from almost $900.00. Nothing was wrong with any of them. go. call.

2. Now that's a mark down! lol

3. :drool: What a great price! By any chance did the bags look like this? It's the only style that I can find that is partially woven that's anywhere close to $900.

4. Arghh, why does this never happen in the NM stores I visit??? What a deal!

5. I wish I can go to the sale at NM :sad:

6. Ooh, I was just there last week and they had Gorgeous ones!!! I wonder if those are the ones they put on sale!!! *tries to fit time in her schedule and her budget for a trip to NM*

7. I was there on Saturday morning and I didn't see any BV on sale???? How on earth did I miss this? I did a quick run thru of the sale handbags and also stopped by the BV section and looked at the bags there:confused1:

8. Doesn't it always happen like this?

9. Wow! That's a fabulous sale. My best friend lives down there- maybe I'll send her on a fact finding mission for me...:happydance:

10. Dear God!

11. Went to my Neiman's here on Mich Ave today, and they said the designer sale starts on Thursday. I didn't get too much info from the SA about what would be on sale cause I knew I wasn't going to buy, but I did find out that the large continental wallet in magnolia and a woven knot bag would both be 1/3 off. They also have the large veneta in magnolia--imagine that will be discounted as well. I don't think the standard colors will be marked down.