BV NM sale

Jun 3, 2006
My SA from Tampa, Fl has sent me a sale bag.
Gorgeous black nappa swirl 2-handle boston bottega bag
$3600 now $2412.
Please let her know Winny had sent you.

Bv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bumping this back up because NM is having the final call sale in their stores on Jan 21st, 2010. The SAs do not know what the markdown will be, but it will be significantly higher than it is right now. Now it is 30% off, then take additional 25% on top of that.

The point of this post is that NM started to presale the bags yesterday. It is a crapshoot, but if there is a bag you want, they can take your info and charge you on the 21st. If the discount is not high enough, you can return...that is what my SA told me.

I succumbed and pre-saled (is that a word? It is now, lol) the Nero Karung San Marco bag.

I'm bumping this back up because NM is having the final call sale in their stores on Jan 21st, 2010. The SAs do not know what the markdown will be, but it will be significantly higher than it is right now. Now it is 30% off, then take additional 25% on top of that.

The point of this post is that NM started to presale the bags yesterday. It is a crapshoot, but if there is a bag you want, they can take your info and charge you on the 21st. If the discount is not high enough, you can return...that is what my SA told me.

I succumbed and pre-saled (is that a word? It is now, lol) the Nero Karung San Marco bag.

:woohoo:

Love the san marco karung.. enjoy & wear it well.. its a beauty

and the NM price was fantabulous!!!

Pre-saled is a word on TPF.