Bottega Veneta new store 64th St & Madison Avenue NYC

went to the new Maison and it is truly amazing. everything was beautiful but the furniture/ home floor was my favorite. there was nothing i didn't love. beautiful suede woven pillows and gorgeous cashmere quilts- unbelievable furniture-
these may be my future wine glasses-View attachment 4001874

I had the pleasure of visiting the store with @annie9999 on Tuesday! The store is beyond gorgeous,which is such a relief after their temporary space on Madison. Like @annie9999, I fell in love with almost everything on the home floor. The Fifth Avenue store had a home space, but it was nothing like this.

I also enjoyed looking through the knots, as they have brought in prior season knots from other stores around the country and they have a wonderful collection!

I would highly recommend stopping in!

I had the pleasure of visiting the store with @annie9999 on Tuesday! The store is beyond gorgeous,which is such a relief after their temporary space on Madison. Like @annie9999, I fell in love with almost everything on the home floor. The Fifth Avenue store had a home space, but it was nothing like this.

I also enjoyed looking through the knots, as they have brought in prior season knots from other stores around the country and they have a wonderful collection!

I would highly recommend stopping in!

The store is glorious & sophisticated as only the Italians can do..
I have stopped in more than once to admire the "knots" on display & when they are presented &
showcased in the manner they are, what's knot to love..