BV messenger Modelling pic

Nov 7, 2008
New England
Hi,

I bought this messenger bag a few times ago, and just used it for the first time when I went to Portland Me lthis past monday. I am not sure what model is this, but I got it for less than 200 from a friend of mine. ( it's authentic for sure :smile: )...I am wearing an hermes scarf as well if u notice.. :smile:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Great bag! Looks awesome on you! And you are making me nostalgic for the Olde Port with that pic!

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
It is a great "city." As those go in Maine, anyway...lol. Lived dt a million years ago, so whenever I see pics (go Key Bank building...isn't that the building behind you? It's been so long...), it always leads to the logical progression for me, near the water and the restaurants in the Old Port...lol...and the fabulous fashions I always saw (never among them but a watcher). You look great! And it looks warm there!

My dh had his first lobster under my Mom's tutelage at Dimillo's; I munched salad and watched with amusement. Not a fan of bugs ;) So did you eat in town? Such great restaurants for a small place.

Last edited: