BV meet in Singapore coming up!

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Hi everyone! We had a Singapore BV meet a couple of months back and we all had so much fun we've decided to organize another :yahoo:

Here are the details:

Date: 5th September 2009 (Sat)
Time: 2.30pm- ???
Place: Lawry's at Paragon

Those who are interested just do a quick reply or PM me. Looking forward to meeting everyone! :biggrin:

Place: Lawry's at Paragon

I am smiling to myself as I read this... I can already imagine a group of gals armed with BV bags marching down the escalator en route to the BV boutique on the ground floor. LOL! :biggrin:

It's great that there's a lot of you there that share the same passion. Have fun, ladies!

I am smiling to myself as I read this... I can already imagine a group of gals armed with BV bags marching down the escalator en route to the BV boutique on the ground floor. LOL! :biggrin:

It's great that there's a lot of you there that share the same passion. Have fun, ladies!

Hey TDL, fly down south and join us..... :graucho:

sngsk and i will be bag twins for that day, she will wear her "big" origami tote and I will bring my small one :P

U ladies have fun! It's my DS's birthday that day so I can't make it.. Hey.. we forgot to take pictures of our bags (and their beautiful owners) the last time! Do remember to take pictures this time!