BV leather woven bracelets. Need help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm considering a BV leather bracelet for my bday, but I really need some modeling shots. I have small wrists and don't want it to look overwhelming.

Any feedback from those who have one? Can you post a pic?

TIA!

2. I'm wearing one right now :smile: I'm sorry for the poor shot but it's hard to take discrete modeling photos at the office!

The bracelets come in 2 sizes (maybe more?). If you are petite make sure you get the small one. I am tall but I have small wrists proportionally and the larger size actually slides off my hand.

I love the knot bracelets and have several. There's also a new design this year -- it's adjustable with very fine strands of leather.

Attached Files:

3. you should check the accessories thread for other pics of bracelets
    in additon to the knot bracelet which comes in single or double knot
    they also make a cuff bracelet
    they also make cuffs that are partly woven leather and partly woven silver
    I have never anyone complain about BV bracelets
    I understand they fit well and are easy to wear

4. Thx for the modeling shot. I've been eyeing the red - it is gorgeous!

5. Thx. I will try again. I did a search and only found a couple of modeling pics.

I don't remember seeing cuffs with part leather, part silver. I need to go checkout the site again. :smile:

6. My bracelet is actually Blood, from last (?) fall. I actually like the brighter reds this year more, but it's hard to justify another red bracelet when there are so many other things on my wish list.