BV leather woven bracelets. Need help!

Buckeyemommy

Jan 17, 2014
I'm considering a BV leather bracelet for my bday, but I really need some modeling shots. I have small wrists and don't want it to look overwhelming.

Any feedback from those who have one? Can you post a pic?

TIA!

I'm wearing one right now :smile: I'm sorry for the poor shot but it's hard to take discrete modeling photos at the office!

The bracelets come in 2 sizes (maybe more?). If you are petite make sure you get the small one. I am tall but I have small wrists proportionally and the larger size actually slides off my hand.

I love the knot bracelets and have several. There's also a new design this year -- it's adjustable with very fine strands of leather.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 188
you should check the accessories thread for other pics of bracelets
in additon to the knot bracelet which comes in single or double knot
they also make a cuff bracelet
they also make cuffs that are partly woven leather and partly woven silver
I have never anyone complain about BV bracelets
I understand they fit well and are easy to wear

I'm wearing one right now :smile: I'm sorry for the poor shot but it's hard to take discrete modeling photos at the office!

The bracelets come in 2 sizes (maybe more?). If you are petite make sure you get the small one. I am tall but I have small wrists proportionally and the larger size actually slides off my hand.

I love the knot bracelets and have several. There's also a new design this year -- it's adjustable with very fine strands of leather.

Thx for the modeling shot. I've been eyeing the red - it is gorgeous!

you should check the accessories thread for other pics of bracelets
in additon to the knot bracelet which comes in single or double knot
they also make a cuff bracelet
they also make cuffs that are partly woven leather and partly woven silver
I have never anyone complain about BV bracelets
I understand they fit well and are easy to wear

Thx. I will try again. I did a search and only found a couple of modeling pics.

I don't remember seeing cuffs with part leather, part silver. I need to go checkout the site again. :smile: