BV Leather Bracelet

Yeimi3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Good morning everyone!

Bought my first BV leather bracelets and I have a few (basic) questions.

1. The bracelets come with two tags, a round one and a rectangular one on a string. While trying it on after I received it, the small rectangular one came off - is it supposed to come off?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463669041.918224.jpg

2. How are the bracelets supposed to lay? These are both medium and might be a little too big - thoughts?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463669182.127696.jpg

Would love to see pics of everyone's bracelets in action!

Thank you!

1. The bracelets come with two tags, a round one and a rectangular one on a string. While trying it on after I received it, the small rectangular one came off - is it supposed to come off?
2. How are the bracelets supposed to lay? These are both medium and might be a little too big - thoughts?
Thank you!

Congrats on your bracelets. I have a large collection of BV knot bracelets. I'll try to post a photo of the group later today. Its fun to stack knot bracelets and mix up the color combos.

In answer to your questions:
1. The rectangular tag is the size tag. If you purchase a bracelet in a boutique the SA will cut the tag off for you. Do not cut off the round BV tag.
2. I think your bracelets are too large for your wrists. They should be snug when new because they will soften and loosen up over time. Can you exchange them for the small size? I always buy a small in both the single and double knots. There are other styles of leather bracelets that slip over the hand. I buy these in a medium because I have a wide hand but a skinny wrist.

Here's a photo of my knot bracelet collection. I have 9. I included photos of the SS2012 enamel bracelets I picked up earlier this year at Cabazon.

Attachments

• The Knot Bracelet Family.JPG
    The Knot Bracelet Family.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 333
  • Bracelet family.JPG
    Bracelet family.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 326
  • Rete 1.JPG
    Rete 1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 323
Good morning everyone!

Thank you!

Here's a photo of my knot bracelet collection. I have 9. I included photos of the SS2012 enamel bracelets I picked up earlier this year at Cabazon.

Yeimi,
I love the colors you chose. I don't have any knot bracelets but after seeing yours and Mousse's collection, I'm tempted.

Mousse,
You really have all have a wide color range in your collection. Are there any colors coming up in the sale that you plan to add?

Oh thank you Mousse - VERY helpful and your collection is beautiful!

I was afraid they were too big and I would have to return them. I bought them on Saks and they only had them in medium (they are on sale!). Do you ladies think they will be on sale at the boutique? And is it a private sale? Thanks again!

Yeimi,
I love the colors you chose. I don't have any knot bracelets but after seeing yours and Mousse's collection, I'm tempted.

Mousse,
You really have all have a wide color range in your collection. Are there any colors coming up in the sale that you plan to add?

The two colors I am missing from my collection are reds and blues. Red would be a great addition as an accessory to something special that should be on its way from TX real soon. (Its not a BV).

I was afraid they were too big and I would have to return them. I bought them on Saks and they only had them in medium (they are on sale!). Do you ladies think they will be on sale at the boutique? And is it a private sale? Thanks again!
Call a boutique and ask. I think the sale goes by colors, so if you chose sale colors, I think your bracelets would be on sale. Carmel had a lot of bracelets the last time I was there but you can try any boutique. Emails indicate that you can reserve items for the sale date. You have nothing to lose by calling and asking if you can pre-purchase items.

I would call Saks and tell them they are too big and you are going to return them. Ask if they can get your size for you from another store

Good morning everyone!

View attachment 3359499

Thank you!

I have to have a small bracelet - size 6 ring finger and small bones here; I have found the Knot bracelet to not be very comfortable, so had to let mine go. For me there didn't seem to be a good way to wear it. If you do decide to stick with it, wear it on the hand what won't interfere with whatever you're doing, if that makes sense.

I would call Saks and tell them they are too big and you are going to return them. Ask if they can get your size for you from another store

What SS said - they can order in from another store.

Thank you. I started collecting knot bracelets in 2012. It all started with a single violet knot bracelet.

I would definitely call your local boutique regarding the availability of knot bracelets included in the sale. Another option is to call the outlets. You never know what treasures you may find at a BV outlet.

The knot bracelet is amazingly comfortable and versatile. Once you break them in, they are so soft that you won't feel them on your wrist. I most often wear mine stacked - 3 or 4 at a time. Today I wore my clear enamel rete bracelet on my left wrist with the Argento, Canard/Karung, and Mona Lisa Tri-Color double knots on my right wrist. I was carrying my Argento pillow.

Hope you find some fun colors in the small size. Happy collecting.