BV largest flagship store in Ginza, Tokyo

uclaboi

O.G.
May 3, 2007
Hello from Tokyo!

I just visited the BV flagship store here in Ginza. I have to say that it was breath-taking. It is the largest flagship store in the world with 3 floors. The south side wall is is entirely covered with suede from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor. Wow!

1st floor is Bags/Accessories/Shoes. 2nd floor is Women's and Men's RTW and home furnishings. 3rd floor is fine jewelry and some Cabat bags.

I saw a full range of Armatura pieces. They also had the small size Cabat bags that we don't get in the US and Europe, including a light purple Tornado ostrich small Cabat. They also have a continental wallet in Tornado ostrich with Ash croc trim/belt that I haven't seen before IRL. I just love this color.

I'm also amazed at how many boutique locations they have here in Japan, including in the department stores with BV RTW. It is BV heaven! :lol:

CIMG7949.jpg

beck77

callieric
O.G.
Jun 11, 2008
i did not manage to go to BV flagship at Ginza when I was at Tokyo. I should have go. But i must agreed that there are BV boutiques everywhere, every major shopping mall i went, they have BV. So excited.

uclaboi

O.G.
May 3, 2007
doloresmia, Kassandra - I'm done in Tokyo and am in Bangkok, Thailand right now... and will be in Taipei, Taiwan next week. Lots more shopping opportunities.

I did manage to get one piece of BV. I also bought a lot of Lanvin en bleu (made for Japan only).

annelovepuggy - Yes, Japan is super expensive.

Jul 4, 2007
uclaboi, you have been flying a lot and seeing BV a lot lately. I envy you!!! Thank you for sharing the BV info. I did not have time to see BV when I was in Tokyo last year, but I managed to score a few items from BV outlet in Gotemba. Enjoy your trip.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
You lucky guy, uclaboi! It sounds heavenly in that store. I've never been in a large store for BV. All the ostrich! It would be hard not to spend a fortune.

Japan must be BV's best customer. I believe they get items that no one else in the world gets in their stores.

Kassandra.

O.G.
Sep 10, 2008
uclaboi, after London and Tokyo now Bangkok and then Taipei and all those opportunities for endless shopping? I can officially say that I am green with envy:lol:.
Well, have a safe trip and a great time and please when you come back home don't forget that the BV addicts here are dying to see what you purchased!
I also think that I speak for everyone here when I say that I would love to see all you goodies, not just the BV ones. Take care!