Bv key case

enza991

O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Hi,i'm considering to buy this key pouch as small wallet. I cannot find real photos on internet..Someone has it?Do you recomend it? Can you,please,share photos of yours to understand the real size?Best regards

Attachments

• 46306176QI_16_rp.jpg
    46306176QI_16_rp.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 397
I've got one of these. For the first few years I tried to use it as a small wallet or as a minimal cosmetic case. Lately I've been using it for keys and I like it best for this use. It's a great little piece.

I'll try and get a picture of it tomorrow in good lighting.

I've got one of these. For the first few years I tried to use it as a small wallet or as a minimal cosmetic case. Lately I've been using it for keys and I like it best for this use. It's a great little piece.

I'll try and get a picture of it tomorrow in good lighting.
Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!!

My BV pouch is shy of 14 cm, more like 13.5

The LV Mini Pochette is 14 cm at the zipper edge but slightly wider at the bottom. It holds a lot more because it is 3 cm deep whereas the BV is flat. Also the zipper on the Mini Pochette opens right up for easy access. The BV zipper is shorter and it is harder to get things in and out.

My BV pouch is shy of 14 cm, more like 13.5

The LV Mini Pochette is 14 cm at the zipper edge but slightly wider at the bottom. It holds a lot more because it is 3 cm deep whereas the BV is flat. Also the zipper on the Mini Pochette opens right up for easy access. The BV zipper is shorter and it is harder to get things in and out.
So,it's not a great idea to use it as wallet?
Have a wonderful day!

I don't think it's ideal as a wallet if you're used to a full-size wallet. If you're debating between this and a card holder (especially the YSL-style ones with slots that are open at the top) then this isn't bad.

You can only fit about 4 cards in the small pocket with the snap (otherwise the snap doesn't close), so if you have more cards they have to go in the zippered compartment. I generally carry a lot of cards and prefer to have them in individual card slots, rather than a stack that I have to take out each time to find the card I want.

Reactions: jburgh
I don't think it's ideal as a wallet if you're used to a full-size wallet. If you're debating between this and a card holder (especially the YSL-style ones with slots that are open at the top) then this isn't bad.

You can only fit about 4 cards in the small pocket with the snap (otherwise the snap doesn't close), so if you have more cards they have to go in the zippered compartment. I generally carry a lot of cards and prefer to have them in individual card slots, rather than a stack that I have to take out each time to find the card I want.
Hi,i just need a mini pouch/wallet just for carry documents and cash