BV Flap Satchel - Bluefly

goiingnuts

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
I stumbled onto the site and I can't keep my eyes off it. It's so classy, especially in clay. Can someone get it soon to spare me the agony? I have to stop shopping! :smile:

prodImage.ms

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2060605783&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2037487291&N=2037487061+4294966913&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1Ν=Product+ID

I was eyeing this style, too! I've been telling myself that getting in and out of it would be a pain, and just to pass it by. All the colours they have listed look nice, which is really annoying. My Amex needs a looong rest.

Oh well, no one has responded but that's okay because I bought one anyway! The Bluefly images kept haunting me, and I found that it went on sale; on top of that, I also used my 10% off code. I bought it in Old Petra, my favorite BV color. This will be my second OP bag, but who cares. When it arrives I'll give info on the interior and whether the bag is a PITA to carry or not. I figured that it might not be such a pain to open and close since the flap is short. I believe it's made of Nappa Umbria (found the pic and info in the S/S '07 catalog), which I prefer over regular Nappa. Pics below taken from Bluefly website.
BVoldpetrasatchel.jpg

BVoldpetrasatchel2.jpg

Oh well, no one has responded but that's okay because I bought one anyway! The Bluefly images kept haunting me, and I found that it went on sale; on top of that, I also used my 10% off code. I bought it in Old Petra, my favorite BV color. This will be my second OP bag, but who cares. When it arrives I'll give info on the interior and whether the bag is a PITA to carry or not. I figured that it might not be such a pain to open and close since the flap is short. I believe it's made of Nappa Umbria (found the pic and info in the S/S '07 catalog), which I prefer over regular Nappa. Pics below taken from Bluefly website.
BVoldpetrasatchel.jpg

BVoldpetrasatchel2.jpg

Yay! Congrats, 24, Faubourg! :yahoo:Please, please, please post pics when you get the bag!