BV - Fall\winter colletion - WawOoooo

My choice from those pic's mmmm since I already have the Sloane bag
Then I'll go for the pic i posted :heart: I don't know what's the name of that bag ! " i think it's a new model BV will introduce" ( it looks nice & also easy to wear )
:tup::tup::tup:

I'm afraid it will be too pricy !!! it looks around 3,000 pounds !!!! :wtf:

That Ostrich bag is AWESOME. There are 2 sizes and 2 colors. Yellow and pink. The small one is around $6800 USD and the large is $8000 USD. Yikes! I really like the large size one. There are 2 straps. Shorter strap for holding in hand and the other longer for shoulder.

That Ostrich bag is AWESOME. There are 2 sizes and 2 colors. Yellow and pink. The small one is around $6800 USD and the large is $8000 USD. Yikes! I really like the large size one. There are 2 straps. Shorter strap for holding in hand and the other longer for shoulder.

OOooooh that's too much ! Do you know if they are going to have the bag in normal leather !

the bag pic ....

Attachments

• 00240m.jpg
    00240m.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 61

oh, that news has just broken my heart. i love,love, love that bag. i love its versatillity (hope thats right). and i love the shape!! think its out of my budget, though. :sad::crybaby:

Hi All, I just found out that the S/S 08 colors were announced. They are going to be:

Bianco (White)
Oceano (Skye Blue)
Cassis (Cyclamen Red)
Moutarde (Mustard Yellow)
Nero (Black)
Ebano (Dark Brown)
Noce (Walnet)

I like a couple of these bags but some are, FOR ME, a bit disappointing - maybe bec I am not feeling the classic BV vibe. but hey, may just have to adjust to the departure.

I so want a bag in noce - i love neutrals!

anyway so I like this one based on these pics - and thanks for posting these :yes:

Attachments

• new bv collection 1.jpg
    new bv collection 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 37
I know the exotics are popular and bring in mega-bucks, but I hope they don't get too far from the signature woven leather (I can't spell intreca---). Exotic skins just don't appeal to me. Looks like some interesting styles will be in the fall collection.

For the amount we've all spent on BV in the last year, we should all receive catalogs in the mail.

Mira and raz96 - Good news! I just found a bag that looks exactly like the ostrich one in intrecciato leather for next season. Yippie! It's still $3000 USD, though, but better than $7000. Check out the Saks website.

oh, is it the one called Capra Nature Hobo? it doesnt look so nice as the ostrich, but i think it will still be gorgeous. i dont think saks pic does it justice. well done and thanx for the info uclaboi. this is def one i am going to look out for. i wonder what other colours it will come in. oops , dreaming already:girlsigh: