Nov 22, 2006
QATAR
the Colors for the Fall\winter 2007-2008

the main colors will be ::
- Black .
-strong Red .
- Green .
- Blond.

& I'll have some pic's of the new collections Soon... I'll share it with you once I get it ..

It will be a W:huh:ooW collection :smile:

Can't wait to put down my name on the waiting list ...

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Thanks. Not so typical BV i.e. intrecciato - not that it's bad.

Mira

Nov 22, 2006
QATAR
mmm I agree with you ms piggy ( Not Typical BV ) , but the collection will include somemore typical BV ( with the little squares :smile:

shaim

May 15, 2006
I'm dissapointed at the posted collection. I mean always u expect from bottega their intrecciato. this is a total shift from their previous collections.

Me being the most layal fan of bottega in the world, i find it heartbreaking to see them deviating from thier original bottega touch.

I hope to see the new ones that you said will still look a typical bottiga....

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Aside from the signature intrecciato weaving, BV is also known for the use of exotic materials. My guess is that aside from its classic range, they are also being creative to keep loyal fans interested and the selections fresh. I know sometimes it hard to appreciate BV without the famed lattice look.

Graciella

Jul 16, 2006
somewhere
I've read somewhere that old petra won't be returning this winter, anyone know anything about that? I was just about to cut out all my spending to save up for any bv bag in that colour.