BV discontinuing stretch "knot" in grosgrain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Real Deal Collections. Trustworthy online site.

jbags07 likes this.
  2. Ohhhh, wonderful! I have not heard of them, going to check them out. Thank you so much! :flowers:

3. My pleasure.

jbags07 likes this.
  4. I had just added BV to my aspirational brand list - since it is understated and well made. And boom change in design.

While there are some things in the new collection I kind of like. I think the Pouch is cool but unnecessary for me. I also like the jumbo weave in the normal big tote size, and the shoes. I also liked some of the leather clothing ideas.

But much of that new collection feels Instagram ready and not real life ready. And I hadn’t gotten into the brand enough to figure out exactly what options would be a good addition, and now it is all changed.

Sad for sure. I wish brands could better balance chasing Gen X with keeping their classic appeal.

jbags07, indiaink and muchstuff like this.
  5. ITA

Nail > Head

Passerine123 likes this.
  6. These are just stunning :heart::heart::heart:

Aerdem likes this.
  7. Thank you so much :flowers:

jbags07 likes this.
  8. I'm in a similar boat, but, uh, I'm Gen X and I promise you I'm way too old to be the demo they're chasing. (Though we finally have money, hurrah!)

9. I've been a long time fan of the Nodini. It's light, functional and elegant. I see many are still available, but I'm worried they may discontinue it and if I should buy another in a new color just to be safe. I need a lightweight bag, crossbody,smallish, but able to accomodate the basics without hassle. (medical reasons for these requirements). I noticed that there was only one Nodini on the Saks shelves the other day and that made me think.

jbags07 likes this.
  10. If it works for you & all the elements you mention being light, functional & elegant,
    why not?

beekmanhill likes this.
  11. I think you convinced me. :biggrin:

12. You will make the right choice I'm sure.. Enjoy!!

beekmanhill likes this.