BV cross body bag or Celine trio?

Thanks, I know if I'm patient I can eventually find the right one (I snagged an ottone sloane after some patience & a lot of online searching). The BV pillow just seems really rare!

I have the Hermès Evelyne too. The strap is very comfortible, but the bag is heavy.

The GUCCI Disco is very small.

I have weared my crossbody bag (BV) today and I'm very disappointed about the shoulder pain I had. These strap is really absolutely not comfortible, it's too thin..

^^
I tried the Evelyne yesterday & it's a big slab of gorgeous leather.
I've ruled the Gucci Disco out.
The BV pillow is still on my radar.

Thanks, I know if I'm patient I can eventually find the right one (I snagged an ottone sloane after some patience & a lot of online searching). The BV pillow just seems really rare!

I found this. It's violet--an amazing color! I asked about the white serial tag and got photos. I am so tempted to bid myself but I really don't need it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-BOTTEGA-VENETA-Purple-Woven-Leather-Shoulder-Bag-Italy-Excellent-/321464546595?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4ad8c7b523

I have it in Ardoise and it's such a great neutral. I'm so drawn to brightly colored bags but am slowly realizing it's better for me to enjoy from afar.

Agreed. As much as I love bright colors, with my limited budget I find the neutrals more practical. I would love violet or another bright color in a clutch. One day I'll spring for a brightly colored everyday bag.