BV Cabat has ruined me for other brands

Your marshmellow bag is now, officially, almost free! By rejecting three other bags you would have purchased.... :angel:
So now, you can buy another cabat. (it's half off if you buy it on holiday - using vacation math, at least)

I'm a self-confessed bag slut. I haven't been able to commit to a single bag brand. But I keep coming back to BVs. As the years have gone by, they keep inviting their friends over. And while other bags leave to find new homes, the BV's just hang on. I think I might go wild and crazy... and I might sell a makeup bag. Maybe. I'm still debating.

I've been starting to think about a BV stretch croc knot in ash I saw at NM a few months ago, but I love my python ash clutch so much, I'd have to stress over which to carry. Especially for my big nights out for take out.

I've been starting to think about a BV stretch croc knot in ash I saw at NM a few months ago, but I love my python ash clutch so much, I'd have to stress over which to carry. Especially for my big nights out for take out.
My GF wears her Ash Croc Stretch Knot to the supermarket;)! Why wait for a night out?

Hey, I've seen that same stretch soft croc Knot at our Neiman's! It's been there for a while, and it was still there last weekend (they got some newer BV pieces in, too, including some wallets and orchid items). The croc Knot is nice, but I would think it's much more limiting than your python clutch--which is fab, by the way!

ReRe, I know exactly what you mean... I have been spoiled by my PO Cabat, and haven't looked at another bag seriously! It would be very hard to top this!!! It seemed to fill the holes for me... Since I got this one, and the ottone karung half-moon clutch, I have not lusted after anything - unless you count belts!... Now I want to add beautiful belts to go with my beautiful bags!... hard to find, though!