BV Black Cocker

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
Hi Girls!
New to BV .......
Would I be dreaming, to think I could find this bag on sale?
TIA!
I think there is one on sale at my store. I have pmed you the info.

If you dont take it, please let me know so I can post my store info in this thread :yes:

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
justonemore the cocker is such a classic bag. good luck and please post pics if you decide to get it!

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
me_love_purse - do they have other colors of the cocker on sale? Will you please send me your store info? I don't have a BV store in my area. Thanks!

ami kio

O.G.
May 28, 2006
Down South
FWIW, I saw an ebano (i.e. dark brown) Cocker today at the NM in Dallas (Northpark mall) on the sale table. I believe that the sale price was a little less than $1100.

HTH!

May 31, 2006
Left Coast
Thanks everyone, you've been very helpful, and me_love_purse you nailed it regarding the Black ...... it's at Saks, 30% off!. I'm so shocked to find the Black on sale, but of course Happy, HAPPY!

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
me_love_purse - do they have other colors of the cocker on sale? Will you please send me your store info? I don't have a BV store in my area. Thanks!
I saw a brown one both at saks and NM denver on the sale table.

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
i can't believe a nero cocker is on sale. i don't know what's going on with bv. great price.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
justonemore, did you get the Nero Cocker? Pls post pics if you did. :smile:

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
how come we dont get such sales in our part of the world? :Push:

Thanks everyone, you've been very helpful, and me_love_purse you nailed it regarding the Black ...... it's at Saks, 30% off!. I'm so shocked to find the Black on sale, but of course Happy, HAPPY!