BV Ball bag came

1. For anyone looking at Bottega Veneta, this is a thumbs up review on this handbag. Super soft and slouchy- simple, classic lines, comfortable to wear. I just took it out of the box so it still has some packing wrinkles that need to hang out but I wanted you to have the first glimpse.

bottega 002.jpg bottega 003.jpg
  2. OMG! Congrats! I love, love it!:love: YOu picked a great color. Is that a dark brown color? Beautiful bag!

3. I have the same one love it!!! i can't stop touching the lining.
    enjoy!

4. Ohh so pretty...:love:

5. ooh, very nice!!

6. Beautiful bag!:love: So is your dog:amuse:

7. I want one!!!

8. Wow, gorgeous!:love: I love that color!! Congrats, Bagpuss!

9. Thanks everyone. I really love it and happy that I got a small discount on it as well. It is the chocolate color.
    Moe- I know what you mean about the lining- so soft.
    PGN- that's funny that you spotted my Malamute Koda- I didn't notice until I posted this that he had snuck into the pic.:biggrin:

10. Congrats! I've been craving a ball bag too but got the Mombasa which I've always wanted forever! Now I'm back thinking about the ball bag!

11. That bag is so beautiful :love: Great color, too.

12. That's my favorite bag from BV. I saw a terracotta one at the outlet and it was $600. WHAT WAS I THINKING NOT BUYING IT. Ohhh shucks. Enjoy your purchase!! Great bag.

13. Congrats!!! It is a fabulous bag!!! I have one in hazelnut. It is one of my favorite bags!!! Enjoy yours!!

14. Love that leather!

15. that is a beauty, great pick! enjoy it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice