BV at home

couturequeen

BV nut
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Since I’m not going out, no reason to stop appreciating and admiring BV. Today, loving the HG bag I finally was able to locate after nearly a decade. Can’t wait to take it for a spin to the grocery store!

Feel free to share your BV and household objects in this thread.

Attachments

• 98DACAD1-34FE-41C1-A707-385D5789699D.jpeg
    98DACAD1-34FE-41C1-A707-385D5789699D.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 363
Since I’m not going out, no reason to stop appreciating and admiring BV. Today, loving the HG bag I finally was able to locate after nearly a decade. Can’t wait to take it for a spin to the grocery store!

Your Cabat is beautiful :heart: Love that added stitching effect. What a feeling to finally have it after years of searching :yahoo:

Reactions: RT1
Thank u for starting this thread :flowers: I’ve been following @diane278 ‘s H thread and its been a highlight of my day....

“I may be stuck at home, but at least I have a good view’. Took my Petrol Mini Cabat outside for some fresh air today....

View attachment 4697754
That is so freaking beautiful...

Thank u for starting this thread :flowers: I’ve been following @diane278 ‘s H thread and its been a highlight of my day....

“I may be stuck at home, but at least I have a good view’. Took my Petrol Mini Cabat outside for some fresh air today....

View attachment 4697754
Great Cabats!
This Cabat is earning its keep. 4D991243-70E2-4972-8F03-163C869334B8.jpeg

View attachment 4697754
you must be kiddin'!! how can anyone be "stuck" with such a view at the doorstep???
i'd yell of joy if i got "stuck" in a place like this!
p.s. with, or without a lovely Cabat :biggrin: