BV announces new fragrance - The Knot

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
There is a NEW exciting addition to the Bottega Veneta Fragrance collection – The Knot!

It is described as a bright and aromatic floral bouquet. The Knot bottle cap was created to represent one of BV's iconic and coveted bags. Tomas Maier states “One of my favorite things to design each season is The Knot because it lends itself to endless creative possibilities and it is the fact of being limitless that makes one so creative.”

The floral fragrance consists of the following notes:

Top Note: Mandarin, Neroli, Lavender
Mid-Note: Rose, Peony
Base Note: Cedar wood, Musk, Tonka Bean

The official launch date is August 25, 2014.

If anyone gets a chance to sample this, please, please let us know what you think!

Attachments

• Bottega Veneta Knot Perfume.jpg
    Bottega Veneta Knot Perfume.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 552
There is a NEW exciting addition to the Bottega Veneta Fragrance collection – The Knot!

It is described as a bright and aromatic floral bouquet. The Knot bottle cap was created to represent one of BV's iconic and coveted bags. Tomas Maier states “One of my favorite things to design each season is The Knot because it lends itself to endless creative possibilities and it is the fact of being limitless that makes one so creative.”

The floral fragrance consists of the following notes:

Top Note: Mandarin, Neroli, Lavender
Mid-Note: Rose, Peony
Base Note: Cedar wood, Musk, Tonka Bean

The official launch date is August 25, 2014.

If anyone gets a chance to sample this, please, please let us know what you think!
Ooh! I want this because the bottle is so cool! I hope it smells good.

I love the first scent, it's the one I love the most out there, but I can't wear it because anytime I smell it I get headache somehow. I hope this one is as good as the first one and doesn't give me headache!

I felt that even though the first scent was unisex
it was more for men
hope this one because of the bottle will be geared more towards women
My friend doesn't know what it smells like
they haven't gotten in samples yet
I hope the sample bottle is just like the real bottle and not one of those slender glass vials
I would be so disappointed if it is

I love the bottle :love:

I think the bottle is beautiful. Unfortunately, the only time my nose usually works is when it is having sinus problems. No perfume for me....I do sometimes use lightly scented lotion....but not often.