BV All Weekend

couturequeen

BV nut
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I love planning a trip around accessories. I don't get to wear my clutches very often or dress up as much as I'd like to, so I take the opportunity when I travel to have a bit of fun. I realize that in the bag downsizing I've done over the years, my collection is an even higher percentage BV than it used to be! There's just nothing like a BV bag.

I wanted to debut my new Brunito clutch at this event I was attending. I'd had my eye on this piece for more than three years and finally scored it on sale in January. It's incredibly versatile and will be so perfect for nights out and parties. It was unexpectedly cool to see it go through the security cameras since it's mostly metal. I wish I could have taken a photo of it! Thankfully it was smooth sailing in and out, in spite of the Knot-shaped object in my bag.

I also needed a bag large enough to carry my big camera (DSLR), so that ruled out the Venetas for daytime. I took my sturdiest tote, the Capra Liquid Lido. That way I could shoulder carry or tote if I filled my bag.

I try to pack lightly so I don't have to check my baggage. I kept the Lido in its dustbag in the airport and on the plane to reduce any chance of wear.

Attachments

• closet.jpg
    closet.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 307
You look stunning (as always). Great choices! That Lido is spectacular but I love your new Knot :loveeyes:
I'm sure you were the Belle of your event. :smile:

I hope you'll join us for the BV meet up next year but maybe we'll see you in your neck of the woods before that.

You look stunning (as always). Great choices! That Lido is spectacular but I love your new Knot :loveeyes:
I'm sure you were the Belle of your event. :smile:

I hope you'll join us for the BV meet up next year but maybe we'll see you in your neck of the woods before that.

Thank you! Now that we have a BV nearby, there's much more fun we can plan.

Congrats on the LV event. Looks like everyone had such a fabulous time.

Reactions: V0N1B2