BV 60% off a Bergdorfs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just picked up a black Capri bag for my mom at 60% off in the NYC store. It was the only one, but they had a few other beautiful bags at the same discount.

2. Congrats on the Capri! Wow! The sale is still on!?! Do you recall what other bags & colors were there?

3. Wow! The advantages of being near the big stores. We never see these online. Congratulations!

4. wow...wish I can be in NYC right now.
    congrats tho.
    your mum will be so happy.

5. What a great gift!!

6. She was thrilled! The NYC store still had a few BV left at 60% off. None of the more traditional styles, but one in particular was beautiful, but still around $4k. It was a large woven bag that looked sort of like the pyramid, but had a few different autumn tones in it. I think they had two.

7. Wow! This discount level sounds really fantastic!

8. Hi.. I was there yesterday..saw a woman snag an old ball bag in Noce..( too small for me)..there were 2 of the bags in woven saffron with drawstring closure and big flower applique pattern and ayers trim...saw the multicolor pyramid looking bag as well

9. I wished there was a BG in Texas...

10. have you got a contact/email so I can see if they're able to ship overseas? tia!