Buying with PayPal, what's up with LV?!

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
hey everyone :flowers:

I just bought before one week @ LV online site a cles and i payed with paypal.
Yesterday I got an email saying: we can't sent your item @ the moment.
So I called LV and the women on the phone also doesn't know what is going on there.
Paypal normally take it from my bank account.
Does anyone also had this problem?

hey everyone :flowers:

I just bought before one week @ LV online site a cles and i payed with paypal.
Yesterday I got an email saying: we can't sent your item @ the moment.
So I called LV and the women on the phone also doesn't know what is going on there.
Paypal normally take it from my bank account.
Does anyone also had this problem?

YES! I am in the middle of dealing with this right now. I sent an order through a week ago Sunday; hadn't heard anything, so checked my account and it claims the order is "being prepared." So I checked PayPal, and they claim the payment is available, but LV hasn't processed it yet. WTH? I will call them tomorrow and find out what's happening. I'm perturbed. I've placed many orders with them via the website, and have also purchased a number of items through stores. They shouldn't offer this option if they can't accommodate it.

Reactions: beautycase
YES! I am in the middle of dealing with this right now. I sent an order through a week ago Sunday; hadn't heard anything, so checked my account and it claims the order is "being prepared." So I checked PayPal, and they claim the payment is available, but LV hasn't processed it yet. WTH? I will call them tomorrow and find out what's happening. I'm perturbed. I've placed many orders with them via the website, and have also purchased a number of items through stores. They shouldn't offer this option if they can't accommodate it.
Thank you! I am not alone with this problem! The one thing was the cles I've purchased so it is not so tragic. But the other one is the Neonoe so I really would be upset if they cancelled this!!!:mad:
If I've had known this before I would have just payed with my credit card! That's so mean! :sad:
And if LV cant do it right I will just go and get a Gucci bag :mad:

I would be happy if you give me an update :love: they said the will call me tomorrow back but maybe they will not call at all who knows!:hrmm:

Interesting. Mine is for a Neonoe, too! I'll see if I can get to the bottom of this, and I'll post what I find out.
Oh my god really :wtf:
I just have read something interesting: "the seller can get the money on the point when they need it with this method. -> a problem could be that there is not enough and they can cancelled it" just on a paypal side :tdown:

Yep. We'll find out what's going on. There must be more than two people dealing with this. I'll be sure to tell them that I'm not the only one experiencing an issue. I purchased a DA MM Neverfull and wallet separately a couple of weeks ago, and did pay for both orders with a credit card. No problem. One of the reasons I paid with PayPal this time was that the Neonoe had just come back on the site, and I thought if I took the time to get and enter my card information, it would be out of stock again and I'd miss it. Ironic, yes?

Yep. We'll find out what's going on. There must be more than two people dealing with this. I'll be sure to tell them that I'm not the only one experiencing an issue. I purchased a DA MM Neverfull and wallet separately a couple of weeks ago, and did pay for both orders with a credit card. No problem. One of the reasons I paid with PayPal this time was that the Neonoe had just come back on the site, and I thought if I took the time to get and enter my card information, it would be out of stock again and I'd miss it. Ironic, yes?
So true! Same for me! Did you call them?

Called them. Customer service rep seemed confused--got put on hold, blah blah blah. She had to call me back because she couldn't find out what was going on. Got a return call from her within about 15 minutes--she talked to the warehouse, and the order is on its way. Also got a confirmation via email. I explained to her that it seemed like there was a problem with using PayPal for payment. My advice is to call them back if you haven't heard from them and be persistent. Tell them you know someone who had the same issue and CS had to intervene with the warehouse/shipping to get it solved.

Called them. Customer service rep seemed confused--got put on hold, blah blah blah. She had to call me back because she couldn't find out what was going on. Got a return call from her within about 15 minutes--she talked to the warehouse, and the order is on its way. Also got a confirmation via email. I explained to her that it seemed like there was a problem with using PayPal for payment. My advice is to call them back if you haven't heard from them and be persistent. Tell them you know someone who had the same issue and CS had to intervene with the warehouse/shipping to get it solved.
Thank you :flowers:
My Neonoe is shipped also! The funny thing is that there was a problem with the Cles! I mean it is not even sold out or something!
I think on Saturday I will be going to the store and buy it direct. But I really can't understand what was wrong :confused1:

Good idea to head to the store. I live in the mountains of western North Carolina-- my nearest store is two hours away, so I use the website more frequently. Maybe having to wait will make the arrival of these pretty items that much more exciting. Do think I'll take a pass on using PayPal again and opt for a credit card next time instead, though. It is funny that neither one of us could find someone at CS who could explain what went wrong. Post a picture when yours arrives!

I over paid my PP credit so tried to use that to buy a DE Pochette yesterday (which is almost impossible to get and I was so excited!).
I paid with PP, but when went back to the LV site, it said there was a problem with my credit card, even though I used paypal. I tried 4x.
I got 4 confirmation Paypal emails (also saying it wouldn't be actually charged until LV processed my order) but NO order email from LV. I called LV and they had no record of the purchase. I called Paypal and they said it didn't go through because they wanted me to call to provide my income again. :annoyed: So my purchase did not go through, I missed out on something that is out of stock now, and I'll never use paypal for LV again! Ugh, I should have used my debit card!