Buying VCA at Hong Kong and Singapore

I have had really good service at the Lee Garden store and plan to get a sweet alhambra cornelian necklace there soon. The prices are just slightly cheaper than SG due to expensive HKD against SGD. The sweet alhambra cornelian necklace is HKD12300/SGD2250 in HK, SG respectively.

Reactions: Kayceedee88
I have had really good service at the Lee Garden store and plan to get a sweet alhambra cornelian necklace there soon. The prices are just slightly cheaper than SG due to expensive HKD against SGD. The sweet alhambra cornelian necklace is HKD12300/SGD2250 in HK, SG respectively.
I want to get this necklace as well. Is this price for white gold or yellow gold? And which color is it? Looking for mother-of-pearl color. Thx.

Just stumbled across this discussion... I have been to both Harbour City VCA in HK and the Ngee Ann City VCA in Singapore from my past travels and I agree with everyone... avoid if you can. I did not like either visits to these two stores.

Just visited VCA New Bond Street and the services is unparalleled! My DH was dressed extremely casually and I never once felt uncomfortable. However, in SG, I felt that they wanted me out ASAP - simply for dressing wrong ....

I would like to share my experience at the SG Takashimaya store- I’m a new VCA lover and haven’t had much experience shopping at VCA prior to going into this store (but I do have a very long wish list already hehe). The SAs were all extremely kind and very patient! We had our 5 month old with us and they were great with him! My SA let me tried on a bunch of items, talked me out of certain pieces that he knew wouldn’t fit my “‘mommy lifestyle” right now, and gave me background/history on certain pieces. I walked out with my first (and definitely not last) VCA piece, and both my husband and I agreed that it was one of the most pleasant shopping experiences we’ve had in a while. I would highly recommend that store if you had been burned at the other two locations :smile:

Edit- as it was SG, we were dressed very casually. I did have my love bracelet, tennis bracelet and wedding rings set on but I can’t imagine that it made a difference one way or another :smile:

I have shopped in Singapore at VCA at the Ion and Takashimaya. The SA were friendly and knowledgeable. Sometimes I have just browsed or tried on jewels. It is OK service. Prices are higher than the Usa ( at least what I looked at).

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I started exploring (and slowly collecting) VCA years ago & the SG Takashimaya store was my 1st VCA store. Since then , I have been to multiple VCA stores in Europe.
Even as a newbie VCA fan, the VCA SG Takashimaya staff were excellent - professional , knowledgeable and kind to my little girl - and I have zero complains about them. Very much consistent with the wonderful service I'd experienced at all VCA stores. Over the years, as they got to know me better, they have always updated me on new pieces and always sent Christmas and Chinese New Year wishes. I cannot ask for a better service...

Reactions: BBC